Century recruiters are an essential part of building our team of rockstars. Constantly searching for the best and the brightest candidates. Inspired to help potential team members take the next steps in their career goals.
- I began my career at Century as an Account Manager – Negotiator in June of 2017. I transitioned into the Recruiting department in May of 2018. I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Marketing and Management. I have a passion for connecting and helping others find their career fit.
- I am building a solid team of highly-motivated individuals as a Corporate Recruiter. At Century, we are dedicated to improving the financial lives of our clients, so I spend my days finding, recruiting, and hiring the best candidates who share the same passion and have an exceptional work ethic.
- Fun Fact: I have been in over 58 musicals!
- I have been with Century for over ten years and I have watched our team grow from just 50 people to over 250 now!
- While I have worn several hats over the years, I cherish my opportunity as a recruiter to make a difference in the lives of others. My favorite part about Century is definitely the people and the culture.
- Fun Fact: I can still do a split!
- I began my career at Century in July of 2018. A native of Pittsburgh, I earned my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at the University of Pittsburgh. Earning my MBA at South University, I continually strive to better myself, and those around me. I am passionate about people and enjoy assisting them in reaching their career goals.
- A fun fact about me: In younger years I was an adrenaline junkie- I went skydiving and bungee jumping before!