Customer Service Week – The Power of Service
Posted by Century Support Services on Oct 04, 2021
October 4th kicks off the annual celebration of Customer Service Week. Customer Service Week is an international celebration of the importance of customer service and of the people who serve and support customers on a daily basis. This year’s theme is “The Power of Service.” It gives us a great opportunity to remind you of how important you are as a client and the support available to you as a customer of Century.
Delivering excellent customer service is a goal our team strives for every day. Providing this type of excellent customer service is a journey that takes practice and a genuine desire to treat you, our clients, with the same excellence that we would expect for ourselves. To give you some insight into how our team provides this level of service to you, here are some principles we carry into every one of our client interactions.
- Know Our Service – To provide excellent customer service, we need to know what we do for our clients inside and out. We are constantly training our staff to be able to answer all of your questions and how to articulate the answers in a way that will leave you satisfied.
- Be Friendly – We understand that being in debt is a stressful situation. We train our team to help alleviate that stress by being friendly and courteous in all of our client interactions.
- Say Thank You and Celebrate Great Moments – We are truly grateful that you have put your trust in us to help with your debt relief and we strive to make sure that you know how appreciative we are. Our staff ends every client interaction by saying thank you and reminding clients that it is truly our pleasure servicing your program.
- Listen – If we don’t listen to you attentively, we can’t know how to best serve your needs. Our staff practices active listening techniques so that we can be the customer advocate you deserve. We also have a team that reads every client response we get from surveys and reacts to them if follow-up is needed.
- Be Responsive – We do our absolute best to respond to every client question as quickly as possible. Whether it be via a phone call, text or chat session, we want to get you the answers you need, through the communication channel you prefer.
Century strives for excellence every day in everything we do. We thank you for letting us be your partner on this journey and we will continue to do our best to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve.
Contact Century to Learn About Debt Settlement
If debt settlement sounds like it might be the right debt reduction strategy for you, contact Century Support Services. Century has helped hundreds of thousands of people settle debts that they otherwise couldn’t pay, and has saved clients a lot of time, aggravation and money in the process. To date, Century has settled more than $1.3 billion in debt and maintains a 94% satisfaction rating.
To get started, you’ll receive our free assessment and our Certified Debt Specialists will create a personalized program plan for you.
To learn more about the debt settlement process or if you have any general questions relating to how long does debt settlement take or how long will it take to recover from debt settlement, we’re happy to answer any questions.
Contact us today!